Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylor

Happy Birthday Taylor and Dad. Wow my little girl is so grown up, i can't believe she is six years old. it was such a crazy day, but went very well. She had her intersquad that day. she had worked so hard to compete and done very well, taking second place. she was so excited and to share with everyone that was able to make it. My mom and Morgan, Dad and Virginia all was able to make it up and watch her compete. she thought that was so cool. She had such a great birthday and was so very pleased to share her birthday with her Grandpa, she thinks it is awesome that it is on the same day. As for myself i am so glad her competition is done. If you know me i was never into dance let alone anything girly, and so this has been a great challenge for me. I have learned so so much and am truly amazed at my six year old to be able to come up with her routine by herself because i have not a clue as to what she is suppose to be doing. I'm so PROUD of you Taylor way to go. Love you lots Kiddo

Taylor and her best friend Eva had there birthday party together just so it was more convenient for everyone. They both loved it, we made bracelets which they all seemed to love. I made the cake which was fun not professional by all means, but i enjoyed making it and the girls both were excited for the my little ponies.

Taylor was so excited she had gotten second place and was pleased with herself. I'm so glad she is not selfish and has very good sportsmanship. As Taylor was warming up Brentlee was trying to learn. it was cute.


Taylor wanted me to make her a flower cake for the family party we had for her, so this is what i came up with. it was fun and actually turned out to look like a flower. i was proud of myself. haha.

7 comments:

Dallas and Kristi said...

WOW...they grow up so dang fast. My oldest will be 5 in July! Those cakes are amazing!! Good JOB!!! I am definitely not that creative! Soooo dang cute!! I am glad she had a good birthday and got 2nd in dance!! That is just awesome! :)

The Jolley Family said...

Wow! She is 6 already?! It seems like we just came to visit you in the hospital when you had her. She is growing up too fast!

Good job on the cakes too. They look great!

Cindy said...

Happy B-day Taylor! My goodness, it's been that long. I remeber holding her as a baby. Where does the time go?

About Us said...

Oh, I wish we could have been there!!! I love the outfit you got her to compete in - looks great! You need to teach me cake decorating skills....you've really put mine to shame!

Love you guys - give the girls lots of hugs from me ;)

The Judd Family said...

Mariah,
Of course I remember you. I am so glad you found me! Your family is adorable. How is everything going. You live in the Uintah basin? That is awesome! I love backpacking in the Uintahs. We are in Sandy and looking for some town houses in Draper. We have some offers in. That's what's going on with us. Great to hear from you.
Ashlee

The Barton Bunch said...

Happy late birthday Taylor! It is crazy that she is that old. I too remember when she was just born. Crazy!!! The cakes are soooo cute! You are really talented Mariah!

Trista Rich said...

Wow MyMy, You are such a cake makin' Deva. Your cakes were so cute. Taylor looks so stinkin' cute, and I can't believe how big and grown up she is getting. Tell her happy late birthday from me. Talk to ya later.