Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easter Fun

My trip to Phoenix was great, except it went by way to fast. We had so much fun and lots of lack of sleep, but well worth every minute. We got there Wednesday night and was so excited to see my sister and her cute little family. My great-grandma and my aunts Mitizi and Jerilynn flew in the same day. My dad and Virginia drove and got there on Thursday. That night we had a great dinner and colored 5-dozen Easter eggs, yes 5-dozen.

It was safer for Brentlee to take her shirt off.
On Friday we all went to the Phoenix Zoo. The weather was perfect, just a little breeze to keep it cool so we didn't die of heat. The kids had so much fun seeing everything and i think there favorite part was ridding the little train. Me and Taylor found it funny that the first thing we happened to see at the Zoo was Watusi cattle which we have one of them at our ranch.

At the Zoo

Our Watusi (Juniper)

After the Zoo we went to a Easter Pagent at the Mesa Temple. It is a pagent kind of like the Mormon Miracle Pagent in Manti. It was Beautiful. Taylor had so many questions for everyone. She had thought that it was all real and not a play, so we had to explain. I just love to hear the thoughts my little ones have and the things they say.

The Easter bunny came early this year, which was so nice of him just so we could all spend it together. So saturday morning the kids woke up to a mess of candy and all there eggs hidden in the house. It was rainning outside so the Bunny hid our eggs inside, it was GREAT FUN.

When you have 5 dozen eggs you have to hid them where ever you can think so yes even in the bathroom. The girls thought that was so cool.

Brentlee gathered all the candy and could care less about the eggs. She is so funny.


Dad and Virginia had to head home after all the morning fun. Me, Ra'Shelle and Derek took the girls swiming and then went out to dinner that night. It was such a busy but fun day.

On Sunday we hung out and had the best Easter food ever. My family was great to watch my girls while i took a little nap. All of the fun had caught up to me and made my back weak, but just a power boost nap does great. So thank you for watching my crazy girls. After the girls asked a million times to go swiming, we loaded up and took them. They just loved every minute and kept everyone on there toes. I was so sad having to go home the next morning, it all went by so fast. i wasnt even gone yet and i was already missing my sister and her perfect little family. Thanks everyone i loved every second and miss you all so very much LOVE YA LOTS!

No comments: