Saturday, August 15, 2009

3's of you

You've been tagged; so you are supposed to fill in the 3's of You.At the end, choose 3 people to be tagged.If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. Have fun!

Three Names I go by:
1. MOM
2. Riah
3. Babe

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Subway
2. Day Care
3. Waitress

Places I have lived:
1. Gunnison, UT
2. Salina, UT
3. Altamont, UT

Three Favorite Drinks:
1. Apple juice
2. Water
3. Dr. Pepper

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Sponge bob (not by choice)
2. C.S.I
3. George Lopez

Three top places I have been:
1. Ohio
2. Oregon
3. Missouri

Three of my Favorite Restaurants:
1. Red Lobster
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Pinn Willies

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Ridding horses with our girls
2. The next day to see what lies ahead
3. Helping others with whatever i can

Three People I Tag:
1. Ra'Shelle Pulsipher
2. Trista Rich
3. Emilie Stubbs

1 comment:

Arti said...

Well Hello! I'm so glad you found my blog. It's nice to hear from you and now I know what you are up to. Your family is so beautiful. I look forward to being blogging buddies! Wow, Mariah. I'm glad to know you are out there my long lost friend. :)