Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wow! Seven years ago on July 27th i married the most amazing person. He is the perfect husband, Dad and best friend anyone could ever ask for. He truly is my best friend we do everything together. Tyrell is willing to do anything he could for me and his girls. The past seven years have been the best years ever and i look forward to every day just knowing i am married to such a wonderful person. No matter the trials we face as long as we stick by each other we always over come them. Tyrell has token on so much since my accident, i feel so bad thinking i am holding him back from so many things. He is so good to me and has never complained once. He says he is more than happy to do anything for me and he has proven so. Tyrell has given me three Angels that i couldn't imagine life without. I just love to set back and watch Tyrell with our girls. He is such a good dad and does anything they ask him. Our girls would much rather be with there dad playing than with me, but i wouldn't have it any other way. They just adore there daddy. I just want him to know that i love him more than life itself and appreciate everything he has done and continues doing for our little family. I am so excited for the many years to come.
I LOVE YOU!




5 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

That it so sweet! Life is hard, but you guys seem really happy! A true love story!!! I have to say too, that I love your flowers in your wedding picture. Sunflowers! I love it!!!

The Jolley Family said...

Wow 7 years?! It seems like just yesterday. Congratulations. We wish you many more years of happiness.

About Us said...

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!

The Roberts Family said...

Hey! So I switched to private. please send me your email address and I will add you to the list of viewers! brianjessicaroberts@msn.com

The Judd Family said...

Mariah, I haven't checked out your blog for a while and I just loved reading it. Congrats on your anniversary! That is wonderful! Those ER stories were pretty crazy. Good thing you are all doing well. I love the pictures of your kids. They are so cute. You are amazing!