Sunday, October 4, 2009

Great Job Girls!

I just want my girls to know that i am so proud of them. They love to barrel race every week and are getting so good at it. Taylor could just ride for hours as Brentlee cant wait to go around the barrels, but wants off right after. They are both so so much fun to watch and there personalities couldn't be more opposite. Love you Girls! Great Job me an dad are so proud of you.

Taylor was so happy, she won her first check which was 8.00. she didn't care how much it was but was just so proud of herself that she done so good. Here she is holding her trophy and ribbon, she also got a 50.00 gift certificate to IFA. Good Job BUG we love you!
You can never tell by looking at Brentlee's face but i promise she loved ever minute. They put her name in a drawing and she won this cute container full of horse brushes, rubber bands, and a paint brush. She has played with it non stop, i just haven't had the ambition to go pretty her horse up with her, what a bad mother.
Brentlee and Rylee had so much fun together. Here they are with there little trophy's, ribbons and there 50.00 gift certificates. Great Job girls we love you.

3 comments:

The Jolley Family said...

Way to go girlies! That is awesome!

The Barton Bunch said...

That is awesome! I can't believe how big they are getting. It makes me feel really old. ;) Hope all is well with you guys. I think about ya all the time. I miss the good old days. :( We need to together when you come down to see your mom again. Let me know. Love ya!

Maren Brown Kaldor said...

Your girls are getting so big! I love your blog! Hope all is going well with you guys. Have a good weekend!