Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Fun

We decide to take the long trip to Phoenix this year for Easter. It was more than worth it. I went to my moms on Wednesday and then mom, Morgan, me and my three little girls headed for the long drive on Thursday morning. The kids done great in the truck that long with mom in the back seat keeping them entertained the entire time. it was so nice to be able to talk and catch up with them. it seems i get so busy at home i don't get to sit on the phone and visit. every second of the trip was perfect. So we got there on Thursday night and hung out at the house. As soon as we pulled up i just wanted to give my sis the biggest squeeze ever, but my girls beat me to her first :) We use to be able to sit and talk on the phone everyday for an hour but now that the kids are getting older we are lucky to talk every three days for five minutes. it makes me sad but glad to know she is always there when i need no matter what. Love ya 'Shelle Thanks for the best time ever!

My girls just loved playing with Ashlyn she is so cute. I could just squeeze her all the time. I miss them all so so much. I had the best time ever. Miss you all more than you will ever know.

On Friday we went to a place called Goldfield. It was so neat and fun to walk around. Its an old Western town. I'm so glad we got to go. i defiantly want to take Tyrell there. he would love it.

The girls thought that this bird cage was so much fun to play in. They love the simplest things

These are just a few of the building that were there.
My little Diva just hanging out and loving life.
Afterwords we went to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. It was great! I just love spending time with my family. I had a blast!

So on Saturday we talked my mom into watching all four girls while we went and got a pedicure. I loved it. Its always so nice to be pampered a little. Thanks mom for watching the girls. Your amazing!

Yes My little Jazlyn looks like a boy, no hair and green and blue clothes. O well one day soon she will have hair that makes her look more like a girl. I hope :)

It was so cute Ashlyn and Jazlyn would fight over my mom.

Taylor and Brentlee found grandmas Makeup so there eyes are a little dark in these pictures.
That night we ordered pizza and colored Easter eggs.
What a messy face. i couldn't keep her off the table.

They had so much fun

Jazlyn is so funny. she is always pulling some kind of face. she got so excited when we were coloring eggs. So cute.

On Sunday morning they woke up so excited and couldn't wait. it was such a nice day. we hung out at the house and had a great turkey dinner. later that night we took the kids over to the play grounds and found a hill to roll there eggs.



Jazlyn loved the slide

They thought it was so fun to throw the eggs instead of rolling them.


It was so funny to watch these two together. this was one of the few times they were actually getting along and not telling each other "no mine" it was cute but frustrating at times. give them a few years and they will be best friends.

My family is the best thank you guys so much it was the best.

2 comments:

The Barton Bunch said...

Sounds like you had a great trip! Your girls are getting so big. I miss ya like crazy girl! Please come see me when you come to your mom's again. Love ya and hope all is well.

About Us said...

Why do you make me cry?.... Come back!.... Come back!...