Sunday, March 15, 2009

I have no idea where all the time goes. i get so frustrated with myself because i never seem to get things caught up. i stay home with my energetic kids and you would think being home with them i should be able to get something done, but not with me. everyday there is something new i need to do and it just keeps piling up. Maybe I'm just slower than others now with my back, but i never stop and still don't seem to get nothing accomplished, i truly hope I'm not the only one with this problem if so please let me know how to get ahead.



This was just so funny and cute. Brentlee found out that we are going to go swimming when we go see my sister in Phoenix in April, i guess she was ready to go now cuz she woke me up the other morning wearing three different swimming suits and said "weddy to go swimmin". It was so cute. she is so full of life and teases me giving me the run around all day long. Her favorite thing to do is hid my cell phone when I'm not looking. Her dad helped her with that one. I did finally find her most popular hiding place under her pillow. She is a STINKER.

Jazzy has grown so much this last week. she is into everything. her favorite is the dog dishes, i am never quite fast enough so it makes a mess. She got crawling down and decided she could sit up all in two days of each other. it is so hard watching my last baby grow up, but it has been fun watching her try to catch up with her sister to play.

There was finally a nice day to take the kids to the park. Rylee my niece came along for the fun. Brentlee and Rylee are only a month and a half apart and best friends when not fighting over something. HaHa. It is always so much fun to get them together, they run and give each other the biggest hug, it is so precious.


4 comments:

Dallas and Kristi said...

That is soo adorable!!! Little kids are so innocent and precious. They dont even know it. I'll tell ya what i did to get ahead with the house..yet you probably won't be able to get one there...i had a mamasan come and clean my house. IT's a japanese lady that cleans houses...LOL. I have found that i stay home also and if i ignore something and say...oh i'll do it later or i don't have time...it never gets done. So I have recently learned that if i clean up the mess right then no matter what it doesn't get bad. Also...put in a load of laundry every night. IT REALLY helps. Good luck with getting caught up i know it sucks..i have horrible back pain also and it for sure gets to you badly..especially with little ones.

The Jolley Family said...

They are all so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow. Miss you!

About Us said...

I'm still laughing....Tell Brentlee to wear her swimsuits just like that when she comes - that's awesome!

Jazzy is a little chunk - can't wait to see her (I'm afraid she and Ash will be causing some trouble of their own.

P.S. - your kitchen looks great, I realized I haven't seen pics of your house yet.

Love Ya!

The S Fam said...

That is way cute! Brooke used to do that a lot! Your girls are so beautiful!! And they are getting big. I guess that's what happens the years fly by before we realize it.