Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Call me crazy

Call me crazy but this is just like Christmas! my first baby was born today and he is so dang cute. I just love my longhorn cattle they are so neat to be around. You never know what color your going to get and the calves are so small nothing like other cows its so much more exciting. I know you are thinking that I'm so dumb for telling you about it but I'm just so excited i couldn't help myself :) Now i cant wait for the rest to calve and my horses to foul, i love the Spring!


This is Josephine. The girls got her from Santa Claus and she has quite the personality. Taylor and Brentlee play with her all day in the house, up and down the hallway she chases the girls. She has been the best dog in the house and has been so so good with the girls. I just thought this was the funniest thing i have saw. I put a pop box on the porch so i could burn later and didn't think nothing of it. Tyrells parents came over and found poor Josie with the box stuck on her head. I must have not felt to bad for her to sit there and laugh and then get the camera to take pictures it was just so funny to me.


3 comments:

Dallas and Kristi said...

AAWWWW... what a cute baby!!!! I love when the cows are calving and there are so many babies around. That pic. of the dog is hilarious!!!
I had a cat get stuck in 2 small boxes before and it walked around the house with them on for at least an hour before it realized it LOL.

Trista Rich said...

Oh My GOSH!!! How in the flippin crap are you??? I think about you all of the time. Kortnie said that she had seen you and that you had three little girls, it looks like Tyrell is sadly outnumbered, but I think that it serves the terd right. I bet he is still the best dad. I bet that Taylor doesn't remember me either, and she was my favorite baby. After you guys moved, I would still drive by your house in Salina hoping to catch you there(for some weird reason), so that I could kind of say goodbye...I never really got to close that gate with you guys, and Tyrells Mom and Dad. Please tell them that I say hello. I live down here in Bryce and no kids yet. I am the First Grade teacher at Bryce Valley Elementary....you can either laugh at that one, or grab a gun and come put me out of my misery. Well Anywho, love you so much still, write me and let me know about EVERTHING!!!

Anonymous said...

Riah whats up lol I decided to get me one of these things since im sitting home bored lol o and did you know Rylee got a puppy her name is Daisy Pupcake lol she's such a dork we need to go to lunch or something one of these days ry wants to play with Taylor and Brentlee LOL